Thursday, May 12, 2011

Reflection of AED200

My expectations of this course were to learn and be exposed to a variety of different styles and techniques that progressed through the history of art. I feel that art is anything that someone has achieved true mastery in. This can be with artworks, music, even tile work. I feel that this class did a great job in showing me many different of artistic styles in the field of art.


My favorite artist is still Van Gogh however I got to see many different other works from other artists that I enjoy. For me I prefer modern art in general no matter who the artist is. During this class I got to see works of modern art created by many different artists.

This class was another great online experience. Each of the assignments were well defined and organized in each module. For me a clear outline of the expected work is key to a successful grade. This was done very well in my opinion! Being able to turn in items early was also a big help! I am continuing on for my Master’s degree and my program is offered 100% online. I will be finishing up my education entirely in an online environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment